Drægönhėart Family

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Drægönhėart Family
Drægönhėart Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Missy- Trouble

3 posters

Go down

-Missy- Trouble Empty -Missy- Trouble

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:42 pm

Sigyn raced into St. Mungo' searching for her sister. She grabbed a healer and asked frantically, " Healer Missy?" The healer shook her head and Sigyn quickly ran to the desk clerk and slammed her bloodied hands on the counter and shouted, "healer Missy?.... Where," took a quick breath, "wher." She was abruptly interrupted as healers started pointing wands at her. She looked down and saw she was covered in more blood than she thought, as fast as she could say, "blood isn't mine!" They lowered their wands and she took a breath and continued, "healer Missy. My sister, I need her immediately!
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

-Missy- Trouble Empty Re: -Missy- Trouble

Post by MissyRavie Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:57 pm

Míssy was doing her hourly rounds and checking on patients. When she heard a commotion coming from the admissions ward-- someone was yelling her name. She ran to catch up and saw her sister in a circle of healers blood splattered about her. Míssy gasped and ran up to the middle of the circle and looked around at the healers who seemed noresponsive. "What's going on!" She looked over to her sister, "what happened to you dear?" She asked and led her down the hall. "Let's get you to a bed."
MissyRavie
MissyRavie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Sigyn whipped around, "I don't need a bed!" She grabbed Missy's hand and started towards the exit. "We have to go! My dragon is dying and I have done all I can but I need you! There are others hurt too!" She said hurriedly as they raced out the back exit and she disapparated them!
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyRavie Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:50 pm

"Sigyn I don't know how to deal with Dragons." She sighed, thinking she had to get back to work. "Perhaps you should contact Charlie Weasley," she made to turn around but her sister grabbed her, "please help," she whispered.
"There wouldn't be much I could do, I heal dragon wounds in people-- not the actual dragon, it's a lot different!" She looked down, trying to muster up the courage to get through this.

After her sister pleaded with her for another few minutes Míssy decided she would try her best, and asked her sister to lead the way.
MissyRavie
MissyRavie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:13 pm

Sigyn hurried her sister once more. The scene was not too far from the hospital but she disapparated them there anyway. When they hit the ground it was a horrid sight to see. A medium sized dragon was bleeding in several places, staining the yellow grass a muddy brown. Several children were lying still, bodies broken and petrified. Adults were burned and missing limbs. Altogether there were about 22 people injured.

Sigyn looked at Missy's horrified face and pulled her to attention. "Missy," She said frantically, "help me help them! And no the burns are not from my dragon."
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyRavie Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:43 pm

Míssy had never experienced looking on to so many casualties. She had to suck it up and act like an experienced healer, but at that moment she felt very little and lost. This would have to be the moment she took control and gained confidence in her work.
She turned to the nearest lady and began an assessment of the wounds.
"Sigyn can you tell me anything? What has happened. It might help me know what spells to use," she knew her family was very secretive and would tell only what she needed to know. "Anything you can,"
MissyRavie
MissyRavie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:57 pm

Sigyn started to cry silently as she looked up at her sister, "I can't tell you. It was awful and I am not sure of all the spells that were used, I am so sorry." Sigyn's lip quivered and she added, "they are muggles." She turned and started to conjure beds for the children first.

A mother holding one of the gurgling children suddenly screamed. Sigyn raced over to her but the woman yelled for her to get away. Sigyn backed off ashamedly and begged Missy with her eyes, to help.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyRavie Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Míssy had had many muggles come to the hospital before and knew how to deal with them. She took the ladies hand, "Ma'am," she began sweetly, "I'm here to help. I'm a doctor I won't harm you."
The lady kept resisting, and made a lunge to attack her, Míssy jolted back and made to help the others. There were so many she didn't know who to help first. There was a small girl laying about 5 feet away, she got bent down to her and examined an arm. Strange marks all over it, she took her wand out, "tergeo," she said confidently pointing the wand over the blood which cleared at her words.
She heard a scream and made to run over, there were just too many!
She looked at sister, wondering what the hell shed gotten herself into.
MissyRavie
MissyRavie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:12 pm

Sigyn stood trembling. She had some healing ability but for some reason she was paralyzed. She couldn't think what to do. It was like she was looking at some horror that she couldn't process. She heard screams around her but they didn't register in her mind. She saw blood oozing across the brown grass but in slow motion and dull, as if it was fading. Her dragon whined and it still didn't snap her out of it.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyRavie Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:24 pm

"Sigyn I need more help, I can't take care of all of these people myself. We need to take them back to St. Mungos," she pleaded, knowing her sister wouldn't agree.
"These things happen, and they are able to help. We have a whole ward for muggles. And we will obliviate them so they don't remember," before her sister could stop her she disapparated, back to St. Mungos and starting for the head healers office. Knowing shed be followed.
MissyRavie
MissyRavie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:41 pm

Sigyn lunged forward and shouted, "Missy NO!" But it was too late Missy had disapparated back to St. Mungos. So all she could do was start to gather people in groups from worst to simplest injuries. Sigyn knew like this looked like her doing and her dragon's. It was a set up. Healers would ask questions. She finished her task and went to stand by her dying dragon, trying to heal him as the healers began to arrive.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyRavie Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:40 pm

Míssy wasn't sure what to do. She knew her sister would hate her for getting into it like this and calling other healers. But she felt it was better to have more than just her. She looked around trying to find the most trustworthy of the healers.

"Crap," she told her self.
She walked to the front desk, "Hey, do you know if any of the other healers specialize in dragons?" She asked the lady, not knowing her name.
"Umm. I could check," she looked at Míssy oddly.
Míssy thought this was stupid way to go about it, told the lady never mind and decided she knew where to go.
She apparated out, and appeared outside Ravens bedroom door. She knocked, hoping she could help.
MissyRavie
MissyRavie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:33 pm

Raven's door flew open at Missy's knock, as if she had been expecting it. "There's an injured dragon," she said promptly. As the Dragon Keeper, she felt the pain of dragons. She had one hand on her stomach in pain, the other grabbing her cloak from the hook beside the door. She looked Missy up and down. "That's human blood," she nodded to her robes, frowning. "Come on," she grabbed Missy and dragged her down the stairs and out the door, turning to look at her. "Let's go."
Raven Willow Dragomir
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

https://dragonheartfamily.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyRavie Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:04 am

(sorry for the long delay)

Míssy hoped that Raven could help. If they got the dragon healthy then it meant that Sigyn could be happy again.
She lead Raven to the spot and looked on as she stepped up to where Sigyns dragon lay, curled up and in obvious pain. Raven ignored all the injured who were scattered about, and focused only on the dragon, where Sigyn stood close by silently. Missy noticed that her sister looked pale and a bit exhausted, which was understandable. She knew Sigyn cared for that dragon more than anything in this world.
Now that Raven was there to help it enabled Míssy to regain attention to those who were wounded. Many had simple wounds that she could easily tend to, but there were several with more severe maladies-- which could take a while for recovery. As long as she had been a healer, new things were always thrown at her, and she felt like she wasn't helpful in this moment. She was a bit cautious of dragons, they had always scared her.  And so she knew it was best that she stayed back. She turned and watched as Raven gently caressed the dragon. It gave a pleading look, and moaned a great sigh of relief. Míssy was amazed at the scene.
MissyRavie
MissyRavie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:25 pm

// I probably won't mention it again, but there was a lot of godmodding there. I'm picky Razz

Raven sat and pulled the dragon's head into her lap, stroking her fingers over the scales. "Hey sweet baby, hey," she soothed in Dragon's Tongue. "I'm gonna help you out, okay? Just lie still," she whispered. One hand pulled on a long necklace, the pendant of which she clutched in her hand. The other palm rested on the dragon's head. Suddenly light started flooding from her chest and into the dragon. It was life force energy, something that could only be gifted through a very rare pendant; there were only 10 in the world, and she owned one. Human life force energy was white, but Raven was half human half dragon; her life energy was the black of a dragon with bare wisps of white mixed in.

Sigyn had seen her use the pendant before--Raven had used it on her mother once. She used it only in dire need. it was always a risk that she would give too much and die herself.
The dragon's injuries started to heal before their eyes, the gloss returning to its scales, the fire to its eyes. Raven's nose was bleeding steadily as the light continued to flow and heal injuries. "Mm I'm going to pass out," she peered at the remaining wounds. "but I'll finish." She leaned down and kissed the dragon's head. "I'm glad I could take the pain away." With that her eyes fluttered shut and she tipped over. The hand slippe from the pendant just as the last of the dragon's injuries healed.
Raven Willow Dragomir
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

https://dragonheartfamily.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:30 pm

Sigyn grabbed the pendant and Raven all in one swoop. She moved Raven over to the side, unfortunately not having enough time to tend to her. It kicked her into gear and she began to help Missy with all the other wounded.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:35 pm

//Missy, Raven!
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:12 am

//I'm waiting for Missy!!