Drægönhėart Family

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Drægönhėart Family
Drægönhėart Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Open- New Beginnings

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

-Open- New Beginnings  Empty -Open- New Beginnings

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:15 pm

Sigyn was proud of the family they had built and the new life she was leading. Echo had taught her to be gentle and caring. Adopting and raising Children had helped her grow and lead in a protective role. It suited her well. She and Echo had been through so ups and downs but life seemed fairly good from this side.

Sigyn was up in the Dragon Tower spending sometime mending the small ones wing. She was a little metallic teal blue scaled dragon with a Crystal White underbelly and Purple spikes. "I need to come up with a name for you, little one," Sigyn said as she worked, "I have yet to see your specialty though. It helps me figure out your name love." The little dragon puffed a bit of smoke at her and laid her head across Sigyn's lap. Sigyn smiled and shook her head. She began humming to the little dragon when she heard a creak to her right.

Sigyn turned her head and projected her voice, "Who's here?"
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

-Open- New Beginnings  Empty Re: -Open- New Beginnings

Post by Iggy Drægönhėart Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Iggy had decided to visit the dragons in the Dragon Tower; he hadn't done so since he was a child, and though he didn't expect to miss it much, he did. Hearing Sigyn's voice, he decided to stay quiet. He was walking around, just looking around, when he had forgotten that he was trying not to make noise; he cringed as he heard the floor squeak. He heard Sigyn and froze, then frowned and walked over to her. "Sorry. I wasn't mean to intrude." He glanced at the dragon, then back at her. "I'll, uh...I can leave, if you want me to."
Iggy Drægönhėart
Iggy Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:11 pm

"Oh Ig, no! Come, I am just mending this one's wing. She took a bit of a spill," she glanced back at him and continued, "I was just saying that I needed to figure out her name." Her brows furrowed as she realized it had been a very long time since he had come to see her dragons. Caspian had a pet dragon but wasn't much involved in the rituals and raising of the dragons like Raven and she were.

She asked, "what brings you up here? Something heavy on your mind dear?" She became a bit concerned. She was rather neglectful of Ig and his Bella Rose. She didn't mean to but Echo was much better at connecting with people, including family. Sigyn was still learning how to include others.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Drægönhėart Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:46 pm

He shook his head. "No, just needed something to do, really." He shrugged, then smiled when he saw the baby dragon. "I haven't been here since I was a kid. Not since mom's taken me up here." He looked at Sigyn, and rolled his eyes, recognizing her concerned look. "Nothing's wrong." He had gotten that look on many occasions in his childhood. He looked at the dragon again, his eyebrow raised. "Do you have any ideas? For her name, I mean?"
Iggy Drægönhėart
Iggy Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:00 pm

Sigyn, let the concern drain from her face and she smiled, "No I have no idea. She is proving well at everything but she doesn't like to speak much with me or Raven. I do believe she doesn't even speak much to with the Dragon's either. I am not sure what I should name her." She hummed to the dragon as the healing began. The dragon whined as her wing started to knit back together. Sigyn mind spoke to Ig as she kept humming to the dragon, "Maybe it is not my task to name her. Maybe that is why you suddenly felt like coming up here." At that moment, the dragon placed her head in Ig's arms for comfort during the healing.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Drægönhėart Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:17 pm

Iggy smiled wide when the dragon laid her head on his arms, and stroked her head softly. "You think /I/ should name her?" He looked up at Sigyn. "Honestly?" He looked back down of the dragon, starting to brainstorm; he'd never named anything, apart from the twins, and Bella mostly named them. "Hmm..." He sighed loudly. "I'm bad at thinking."
Iggy Drægönhėart
Iggy Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:18 am

She smiled at her Grandson and said, "Of course you can name her. Just because I said you could, doesn't mean you have to figure it out at this very moment." Sigyn got up and walked over to a counter covered with herbs and cauldrons. She picked a black stone pewter and began crushing, chopping, and slicing ingredients to create a last bit of potion to ease the little dragon's suffering.

As she was mixing the little dragon started forward and curled itself onto Iggy's lap. She was a little too big for a lap, like a great dane trying to held by a child. Sigyn smiled as the dragon tried though. "You know," Sigyn said tenderly, "A dragon can imprint on someone even if they were not there during their hatching."
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Drægönhėart Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:21 pm

He chuckled, the dragon looking ridiculous, laying on him. He thought she was beautiful, though; he'd never been as into dragons as the rest of his family, but that didn't mean that he didn't enjoy them. He scratched under her chin gently, still looking at Sigyn. "Really?" He smiled, looking back down at the dragon. "Do you think that she imprinted on me?"
Iggy Drægönhėart
Iggy Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:04 pm

"Well what do you think?" She replied. The dragon making a growlish purr as Iggy scratched her chin. "If she speaks to you she'll let you know how she feels about you. She isn't one for much speaking though. Even the elders don't know much about her thoughts aside from her actions." Sigyn took the potion from the cauldron and put it in a vial. She came over to the dragon to give it to her to drink. The dragon squirmed and whined. She hated the mending potion because it tasted bad and hurt. "Hold her still please, Iggy," Sig said gently.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by BellaRose Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:12 pm

Bella had been taking care of Iggy Rose and Skyler, when a sudden thought prodded her brain. Where was Iggy? She had seen him in the morning, and again around lunchtime but had no clue where he could be now. Both of the babies were napping, and she had the baby monitors set up, so she decided it would be best to see if she could find the whereabouts of her husband. She stood up and left the door to the nursery open a crack, and let her feet carry her where they may. She had just about searched the whole manor when she heard voices echoing from the tower above. Not wanting to interrupt, she crept up the stairs and hesitated before knocking on the tower door. "Hello? It's me, Bella" she said quietly.
BellaRose
BellaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Drægönhėart Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:21 pm

"OK." He wrapped his arms around the dragon, holding her as still as he could without hurting her. He jumped when he heard Bella knocking, then sighed in relief, realizing it was he. "You can come in, beautiful." He looked at the door, then at the dragon again, waiting for Sigyn to be done giving her the potion.
Iggy Drægönhėart
Iggy Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by BellaRose Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Bella stepped in and smiled warmly. "Who's this?" she asked in a soft voice, walking slowly towards Iggy and Sigyn.
BellaRose
BellaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Drægönhėart Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:29 pm

"The dragon, or Sigyn?" He grinned, laying his head on the dragon's. "I mean, I'd expect you to know Sigyn at this point, as she's family, so I'm going to /hope/ you meant the dragon." He stuck his tongue out at her. "If not, you've got a lot of catching up to do; you should know my /close/ relatives, at least."
Iggy Drægönhėart
Iggy Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by BellaRose Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:31 pm

She laughed. "The dragon, of course. Unfortunately, Sigyn and I haven't had the pleasure of speaking much, though I have at the very least met her." She smiled and turned her head to Sigyn. "I would very much like to get to know you more, seeing as Iggy seems to be quite fond of you."
BellaRose
BellaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Drægönhėart Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:41 pm

He smiled and nodded. "The dragon doesn't have a name yet." He looked over at his grandmother. "She thinks that she may have imprinted on me, so /I/ should name her." He shrugged, realizing he was bragging slightly. "I doubt that she has, though."
Iggy Drægönhėart
Iggy Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:29 am

The little dragon touched Iggy's conscious suddenly ~You doubt I have no idea of a name for myself or you doubt that I have bonded with you?~ She looked up at him, waiting for a response.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Drægönhėart Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:03 pm

Iggy's eyes widened slightly. He looked around the room for the source of the noise. He frowned; neither Sigyn nor Bella seemed to have heard it. Maybe he was hearing voices? Then it hit him; the context of what the voice had said had made it obvious that it was the dragon. He smiled at her, talking without speaking, as the dragon had done, although not knowing how he was doing it. ~I doubt that you've bonded with me.~
Iggy Drægönhėart
Iggy Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by BellaRose Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:18 pm

She shook her head. "I wouldn't doubt it. You're pretty imprintable, in my opinion."
BellaRose
BellaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:30 pm

The little dragon replied ~your wife speaks truth.~ She lifted her head and placed one clawed foot over iggy's heart. ~can you feel that invisible pull?~
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Drægönhėart Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:24 pm

He blushed slightly, hearing Bella, but didn't look away from the dragon. He nodded, holding his hands over the dragon's. ~Yeah, I can.~ He frowned slightly. ~What is it?~
Iggy Drægönhėart
Iggy Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:06 pm

~it is a piece of my soul. It will blaze hot when I am mad. It will grow cold when I am sad. It will pinch when I am hurt. And it will vibrate when I need you. Same will happen to my heart if you feel any of those emotions~ she purred.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Drægönhėart Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:54 pm

He raised his eyebrow, his eyes glowing gold, as he was overly excited. ~Seriously? I didn't think that was possible.~ He smiled widely at her. ~It's /really/ cool though.~
Iggy Drægönhėart
Iggy Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:24 am

The dragon looked up at him affectionately and then placed her head in his hand, closed her eyes and puffed a sigh of smoke. ~Yes that is possible. I knew when you came in. There is something bold and exciting about you. I was instantly drawn to it~ She purred and went to sleep as he stroked her.

Sigyn smiled at the exchange, "you know that is the most conversation she has ever had with anyone." She stooped down to stroke the dragon as well. "I have always had a feeling that she was destined for great things. Together you two will be able to accomplish much," She got up and started making a bed in the Dragon Tower, built for rider's and their dragons to house together, "You can stay here this evening if you wish. This is her's and your den now. Of course you don't have to sleep in the same room but you will find it much more difficult to be apart now. You are a dragon rider."
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Drægönhėart Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Iggy watched the dragon fall asleep, then stroked her back softly. He looked up at Sigyn, smiling. "Well, duh, she's got me, of course we'll accomplish great things. He winked at her, then watched her make the bed and nodded. "I probably won't sleep up here." He looked at Bella. "Priorities." He shrugged, laying his head on the dragon.
Iggy Drægönhėart
Iggy Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:30 pm

"You can both stay iggy," Sigyn said and walked away to give them time to talk about what transpired.

//I'll RP the dragon from now on. And Bella can rp more as you become more accustom to the imprint situation.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next