Drægönhėart Family

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Drægönhėart Family
Drægönhėart Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streets of London (Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Streets of London (Open) Empty Streets of London (Open)

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:07 am

Raven appeared suddenly on an overcrowded sidewalk in downtown London. No one noticed one new person in the swarm of human bodies, but they did notice the blood. Someone asked her if she'd been shot, another asked her if she'd shot someone. People immediately moved away from her, stopped and stared, pulled out cellphones. She rolled her eyes and yanked her cloak more tightly around the darkening spot on her abdomen and turned, walking against the flow of people. They parted to make room for her and she heard someone mutter, "she's one of those reenacters," which was accompanied by several nods.

She had been chasing someone down off the coast of Australia when his partner, who she hadn't know about, had shot her. Raven had nabbed him after a quick fight that resulted in a deep gash over her eyebrow (you could blame the rocks for that), but before she could turn back to her mark he was gone. She had traced him to London, but she couldn't pinpoint where exactly he was, and it appeared she had lost him. She stormed furiously down the sidewalk. At this point she was near Diagon Alley, and often wizards and witches would shop in the muggle stores around here.
Raven Willow Dragomir
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

https://dragonheartfamily.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Streets of London (Open) Empty Re: Streets of London (Open)

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:26 am

Sigyn woke up with a severe headache. It would seem that a majority of her dragons were trying to get her attention; Seeing that she sleeps like a rock, they had to put their conscious' together and invaded her's. ~/What/?~ She demanded of them.

~Do you know what day it is?!~ They said collectively, rattling her head hard. Squeezing her eyes shut she tried to think what today was. She couldn't think but she figured if she got out and about she would figure it out. It was probably someone's birthday. So she got up and dressed and headed out to Diagon Alley.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:04 am

Raven stood still for a moment, traffic rushing around her, then took off in the direction of Diagon Alley. It wasn't that she was particularly hopeful he would be there, but it was the first place she could think to go. She was starting to get angry, and that never meant anything good.

She threw open the door of the Leaky Cauldron, her cloak swirling around her ankles as she none-too-carefully made her way across the room. Chairs overbalanced and people muttered, but it was it was a quiet day and few were around. The bartender shouted out a greeting (she was a regular), inquired as to why she was bleeding, and gently reminded her that St. Mungoes was not accesible through Diagon Alley. She rolled her eyes, exited, tapped the brick wall impatiently, and within seconds had stepped out into Diagon Alley.
Raven Willow Dragomir
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:11 am

Sigyn went directly to Gringott's to retrieve a hefty size of galleons. She figured she would rush through the stores and buy something for everyone. She was absolutely horrid at remembering people's birthdays or any type of anniversary. Luckily the whole family knew it so they didn't judge her too harshly.

When she finished gathering her money, she got up and headed out to the alley. She was walking down to the broom store when a bleeding and seemingly furious raven was rushing past her. She turned and called out, "Raven?!" And when she got no response she started after her.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:25 am

She barely heard her and kept moving until she reached the middle of the street, where she stopped and whirled in a circle. "What am I...what am I doing here?" She shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest, pulling out her wand. "He's not here..." she played with her wand and suddenly slashed it across the ground, creating a gash in the road. "What am I doing here?" She started walking again.
Raven Willow Dragomir
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 pm

"Raven," she ran up to her daughter and kneeled next to her, grabbing her shoulders. Sigyn was alarmed at her daughter, she hadn't seen her this distraught before. "Raven? Raven you are here because you walked here," she shook her slightly, "were you looking for something?"
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:12 pm

Raven ran her hands through her hair. "I did not," she said firmly, then paused, looking confused. "I was--" she glanced around at the people staring and yelled, "what are YOU looking at!" Her fingers twitched on the handle of her wand as if she wanted to use it. She looked back at Sigyn, not really seeing her, looking right through her. "Don't touch me," she jerked her shoulders out of Sigyn's grip. "Don't touch me!" She yelled, anger clouding her features.
Raven Willow Dragomir
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:17 pm

Sigyn wasn't phases, she quickly reached her wand and shouted, "expelliamus." Ravens wand flew into her hand. "Back away from her!" She yelled at the crowd starting to swarm them. Mentally calling Lyira and Melcurn, her eldest dragons, to come and help her.

While she waited for them she had her wand pointed at raven. She put away Raven's wand and watched for any attacking movement from her daughter, who obviously did not recognize her as friend not foe.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Raven let the wand fly out of her hand easily and glared at her. "Leave me alone," she said, turning to look at the people backing away from her. "What are you doing?" She hissed and moved towards Sigyn. "Just get out of my way," she growled. Sigyn was standing in front of the exit to Diagon Alley. "I don't want to hurt you."
Raven Willow Dragomir
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:58 pm

"Then explain to me what is going on!" Sigyn said firmly as her two dragons appeared at her side. They were both there as a warning to others, as well as Raven. Raven was obviously in need of help but Sigyn knew that was a difficult thing to get out of her. Raven was more likely to open up to Melcurn or Lyira before she said anything to her, but Sigyn had learned patience over the years. She had a calm that was past the realm of understanding even when she was under duress.

The three stood there, waiting for Raven's next move. ~we could incapacitate her and take her home~ Melcurn stated.

Lyira didn't look over at him but replied, ~I think. I think we should wait for her to make a move first~

Sigyn nodded, no one knew what they had just discussed but they seemed unnerved by the dragons; Despite the fact that they knew Sigyn was a Dragon Lorde of old. It may not be Raven they have to worry about first, she thought.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:22 pm

"Why should I explain anything to you?" She spat. She glared at her as the two dragons appeared. Subconsciously she recognized them, recognized Sigyn, but she didn't. The anger was blocking it out. "What, you think you can trap me with a few of my own? Do you think I'm an idiot?" She snarled and scanned the crowd of people. "Why are you STILL STARING?" She felt a sudden urge to kill them, all of them.
Raven Willow Dragomir
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:35 am

Sigyn felt Raven's body tense and she knew that they had to act. The dragons immediately joined consciousness and abruptly invaded Raven's. It took a lot of energy and strength to break through her walls but something was blocking her walls from protecting her fully. They were able to encase her mind as they slowly put her into an enchanted sleep.

Sigyn went over and picked her up off the ground and pulled her onto Lyira with her. The dragons rose and flew to the Castle where Sigyn took Raven to her room.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:54 pm

Raven woke up. Even that small act was painful. Riding on a dragon with a bullet wound was unpleasant enough as it was, but having your mind forcably entered was excruciating. The minute she regained some small fragment of consciousness, she rolled over the side of the bed, putting it between her and Sigyn. When she couldn't find her wand (her mother had it) she pulled out her gun and aimed it at her. She was hidden behind the mattress, no part of her but her hands holding the gun pointed at her head visable to Sigyn. Her head pounded like it was fit to explode, her body ached, and she was in a bad state of mind. Also, she felt like killing something.
Raven Willow Dragomir
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:57 pm

Sigyn just looked at her indifferently. If she was going to die, it may as well be at the hand of her daughter. She wanted to help but sometimes, you were just beyond help. Sigyn knew this well.

She was disappointed she didn't have time to check raven out, heal and identify any poisons that could possibly be taking Raven's mind. Obviously, Raven wasn't far enough gone that she didn't know where her weapons were. That was a good sign.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:48 pm

"Who are you," she said calmy. "Who are you and where the hell are we." She put a hand to her head as it continued to throb. "While we're having this pleasant conversation, why am I human?" It was an odd question. But then, Raven was half dragon, and delerious. Some sort of curse or poison was affecting her, but there were still some things that remained the same; just twisted or darkened or pieced together.
Raven Willow Dragomir
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:53 pm

Sigyn held out her hands in a gesture of submission. She didn't want to seem threatening. She spoke up slowly, "I am your mother, Sigyn. This is your room. I brought you here to heal you."
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:57 pm

"I'm not.." she glanced down at her stomach and frowned. "I think I'd recognize my mother," she muttered. "And I don't recognize you. Or this damn room, or any of it for that matter." She stood slowly, hesitantly, not taking her eyes of Sigyn or lowering the gun.
Raven Willow Dragomir
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:21 pm

Sigyn didn't move. She waited for raven to calm her nerves. "Will you at least allow me to help you?" She asked tenderly.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:44 pm

"Not until you tell me what's going on." She frowned and looked around, keeping an eye on Sigyn as she did so. "Again, the human thing."
Raven Willow Dragomir
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:38 pm

"Well, I am not quite sure what all is going on," She replied, "But, I am your mother and this is your room. I found you in Diagon Alley, very disoriented. I had to have the dragon's help me get you back here."

She walked over to the window, a little further from Raven, so as to show she wasn't threatening.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:41 pm

She frowned and watched her walk over to the window. "Okay lady, I have no idea what's going on, but you're insane," she said. Raven scooted over towards the door. "I don't know what's wrong with you but uh, have fun with your daughter, or whatever." She tried the door. It was locked.
Raven Willow Dragomir
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:36 pm

Sigyn didn't look around to see her try the door. She had Raven's wand so she didn't have to worry about that but she didn't know how she was going to show Raven that this was her home and she was her mother. "Raven," She spoke softly, "What do you remember, anything you remember at all?" She paced, slowly, back and forth in the bay window light. She kept looking at her Head dragon sitting down in the field under the window. He could maybe show her some memories if need be.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:26 pm

She still couldn't figure out why this lady was convinced she was her mother, but she was obviously insane. That was the only logical explanation after all--she didn't have a mother, and certainly not a human one. "I was flying over Australia," she said grudgingly. It could do no harm to tell this woman about her last random memory, right? What Raven didn't understand was why her kind would turn on her to help a human. Perhaps they were bound to this woman? And why was she suddenly human? And why was there a muggle gunshot wound in her abdomen? Nothing made sense. She shoved the door with her shoulder and found herself rebound with a spring that could only mean magic.
Raven Willow Dragomir
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sigyn Drægönhėart Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:14 pm

"Raven, I adopted you. Echo and I did, " Sigyn said a bit concerned. She knew nothing of Raven's life before Echo adopted her. All she knew was that Raven could transform into a dragon and had the gift of Dragon Keeper. It was something that bounded them, she being a Dragon Lorde. As to Raven's where abouts before, her heritage or how she got her affinity with the Dragon, Sigyn was clueless. As she watched Raven struggle against the door she frowned, a bit worried that this wasn't going to go over too well.
Sigyn Drægönhėart
Sigyn Drægönhėart

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Willow Dragomir Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:54 pm

Raven frowned. "You want me to believe that? You're crazy," she hissed, staring at her fingers. As a dragon, she knew how to channel her magic without the use of a wand. Sure, Wizards had taught themselves to perform simple spells without their wands, but that was merely dipping a fingertip into the internal well of Magic within magical beings. She put her hand on the door and it rattled with energy, but didn't open. She turned back to the woman. "Just let me go, lady, I'm not some trophy item. I'm not a laboratory experiment anymore. I've already played these games, your tricks won't work." She moved over to the bed and started ripping open the pillows as if she was looking for something.
Raven Willow Dragomir
Raven Willow Dragomir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next